The stuffing for Leila was made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
Leila is a lying grey and white Norwegian Forest kitten and is a realistic soft plush toy with airbrushed features.
Norwegian forest cats mature very slowly, taking around five years to reach full adulthood, which means they retain a kitten-ish nature longer. But Leila will always remain a kitten.
She measures 23cm/9″ in length, 13cm/5″ in height to the top of the head or 15cm/5.9″ including the ears and 12cm/4.7″ in width.
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- A beautiful gift for the Norgewian Forest or grey and white kitten lover
- Excellent gift – perfect for a gift basket or as a stocking filler
- Great as a comfort toy as a perfect size for little ones to cuddle
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, autism, Asperger’s, and other mental health challenges.
- We have a matching Norwegian Forest Cat, a must-have collection pair to create your own family.
- Cutest kitten plush selection – collect them all
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+